-
May 22nd, 2005, 09:58 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Remember the AG Minis rooms? I found this photo amongst my old photos of the Little Bears and decided to set it as my desktop. Just thought you all might enjoy seeing how I use the AG Minis. Feel free to save the photo as a desktop too.
I hope this link works. For some reason, I can't get Imagestation to open right.
Little Bear in the Loft If you click to view the original photo, it's really big so you can use it on a big computer monitor.
The Little Bears have all kinds of adventures and some day they'll have their own website.
Julia
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ May 22, 2005 07:02 PM: Message edited by: JuliaAM ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks